• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Comanche Eliminator Project-Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I don't want to do this but I need fewer projects and a running pickup. Selling my 1990 Jeep Comanche Eliminator. This was a project that I intended to finish, but do not have the time or space to keep it around. Right now it has a really strong 4.0L in it out of a 1998 Jeep Cherokee. It is missing transmission, transfer case, dash and wiring. It needs a significant amount of work to get it running but is a clean body to start with. It has doors and front clip from a 97+ XJ. It does have some rust in the floors and rockers, one cab corner and above the wheel wells. It has carpet and leather XJ bucket seats with a newer Cherokee center console. Clean, clear title.

For $250 you get the Jeep without front clip, without wheels and tires.
For $500 you get the Jeep with front clip without wheels and tires
For $550 I will throw in a nice set of 15" alloys but no tires
For $1000 I will include alloy wheels and tires (not the ones pictured), a complete wiring harness, dash, transmission and transfer case out of a 97 Cherokee, basically everything you'd need to put it in the Comanche to make it run

Please pm or reply if interested.

Thanks,
Collin

Sold, please close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back