• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1964 Land Rover Sries II A 109 FS Ocala, FL

NAXJA Forum User
My wife is needing to sell her 1964 Land Rover Series IIA 109.

Clean title in hand.

We are unsure of actual mileage but we should be only the 2nd owner. It is left hand drive (normal USA) as it was exported to the US from England and sold here in the USA in '64.

It is a 2 door. The back end is essentially living quarters (for one ...MAYBE 2 if you're small folks). The vehicle is as untouched and original as it can be.

Body is all aluminum so no rust and is very very solid. Frame of course is steel and has some issues but none structural.

It currently does not run but the old fella we got it from had recently (probably 2 years or so ago) overhauled the engine...which is a gas 4 cylinder. Manual transmission.

The story with this is very neat. The old guy was an archaeologist. So he used this for his work and lived out of it a lot of the time.

We've found lots of parts still in boxes for doing 'out in the wild' repair work and the like.

TO my knowledge...all it needs to run and drive is:

starter rebuilt or replaced
cutch master and/or slave cylinder
rear brake wheel cylinders rebuilt/replaced.

We just haven't taken the time or money to do so.

The rig has been under cover the entire time we've owned it.

Low retail...which is daily driver condition and a little better cosmetically than this is $13,000 plus or minus.

We're asking $7,500 OBO. This leaves someone more than enough room to fix it up and use it OR fix it up and flip it for a profit. Average retail is over $25K and high retail is over $40K. So potentially this is a gold mine for someone who wanted to make some money and knows how to do it properly.

I can transport for $1.50 a loaded mile up to 500 miles.

Last edited:
It really is.

Someone make an offer...I know she'd do a package deal for this and the Scout.

Back