• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15x8 RockCrawlers (near new) and RE Shock Adapters

HTeK

NAXJA Forum User
15x8 Black RockCrawlers w/ 3.75" BS. - $125 firm

This is stock 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. I have 4 of em. They are basically new, They were mounted and balanced with my 35" MT/R's and mounted on the truck once - but NEVER DRIVEN. So, they are in near perfect shape with the only minor scuffs coming from the wheel weights. And actually some of the wheel weights are still on. They have new valve stems, and when I say new I mean I put new ones on two years ago when they were mounted, they have sat in my garage ever since. So they are a bit dusty. I will also throw in (only IF i can find them, im trying) a set of brand new set of lug nuts. These are those fancy shmancy (or annoying) ones with one lug nut per tire that is the "locking" lug nut that takes the special adapter... which i have, if i can find the lugs.

rims8ij.jpg

Rubicon Express Front Shock Adapters - $Beer

These allow you to use a front shock that has eye/eye configuration as opposed to the stud/eye stock configuration. I bought these for my bilsteins only but things didn't go according to plan and I brought the top mounts into the engine bay. As such, they saw only about 200 miles and basically look new. All hardware is there EXCEPT the metal sleeves. Someone can use em I'm sure...

tnRE2000.jpg

as usual... pm me.

Back