• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

=(

xCWolf

Bring the Boom
NAXJA Member
Jeep won't start unless I'm revving the engine and if I let go of the throttle it dies immediately. God I don't want to miss NACfest. I'm freaking out a bit

That's good, since I stopped at cabelas on the way up and got my tourist license. I'm here now and it's awesome as usual. Maybe a rainout tomorrow, but I don't care I haven't gotten any r&r in some time. Also gives me a chance to pick up any last minute goodies for dinner and campfires. See you soon, man, looking forward to it!
Rich

I have to find a place to pick up a license on my way. Not sure if you'll be checking the forums much but what highway did you take? I'll see if I can find one on the way down (and maybe pick up some new tackle, not that I need it lol)

I'm coming up from Jersey, I come off PA476 at route 78west. That takes you past cabelas in Hamburg, and continue on til you hit 81. Then it's about 20 miles North to pine grove, exit 100. I have no idea how you would come down from Boston. I will be checking the forum from time to time, the Wi-Fi is good here.
Rich

Back