• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(03/05/11) Triad Trail Junkies M&G

XJfreakHO

NAXJA Forum User
Saturday, March 5 · 6:00pm - Whenever

Adrenaline Motorsports/ Jon and Jamies Shop
1017 Tarrant Rd
Greensboro, NC

We will be having the 7th Meet and Greet, and the 2nd Official TTJ Meet on Saturday, March 5th, 2011. The original date was the 26th but due to a conflicting date with the EFIRD Memorial ride we have changed it.
We will get together at Adrenaline Motorsports, otherwise known as Jon and Jamies Shop, starts at 6 pm, but it tends to go late into the night because it usually turns into a party.

Things to expect:
Back to Back Pulls
Beer Pong
Cornhole
Maybe the use of a towstrap for some tug of war (lol)

Pizza won the vote for food, so that will be the plan

$5 a person for Pizza and Drinks, BYOB.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Everyone is invited, but leave your drama at the door.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181585595207105

The facebook event was posted a day or 2 before I shared it with the rest of the world.

So people who are our fans/members/whatever did get a heads up, and over 20 have already committed, alot of maybes too. Watch out folks, TTJ is here and we aren't going anywhere.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Triad-Trail-Junkies/139959559385138?v=app_2392950137

All but 1 of those 6 videos are from the last meet and greet. Check them out, and see what your missing if you don't make this.

I missed the last one, but now that I'm single, I can definitely make it (BS related to that whole scenario ultimately prevented me from coming last time).

Has the event been canceled, or did you just request deletion due to no responses?

Bumping this for probably the last time, this meet and greet will be mostly for collecting club due's and hanging out, any new folks are more than welcome to come out and join the fun.

We will be ordering pizza from the same place as last time, a local non chain pizza place, because as anyone who was at the last meet will tell you, its damn good.

Planning to order 20-25 pizzas just like last time, if we don't have a big enough turnout more pizza for us, if we have too little pizza, we can order more.

Probably going to get 8 cheese, 6 pepperoni, and 6 pepperoni and sausage

$5 a person for pizza, we will buy some drinks, but we have noticed most folks just bring beer and very few people drink the soda/water, so we will be buying less.

Thanks again for your interest folks, this club has grown faster than I could have hoped, and as the wheeling season begins we hope to prove that we intend to stick around.

I thought it went pretty well, others have said it was one of the best yet.

There was a little drama later in the evening, just things that had been bottled up for a while came out, but I believe that was handled somewhat private so that isn't too bad.

Anthrax I know from NAXJA made it out and seemed to have a good time.

Next meet and greet at the shop will be in may, though undecided on how we will have it.

Next meet will be at uwharrie.

Next trip is to the Lexington Mud Pits in 2 weeks, figure a few of us might go to the ecors race this upcoming weekend, but nothing set in stone.

Back