• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01' Cherokee 3" lift 31" M/T

Mtadd162

NAXJA Forum User
Selling the rig for a commuter car. Heres the ad right from my craigs list.... http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/2397570934.html

I have a Black 2001 Jeep Cherokee with 156k on it.
Paint is in good shape.
3" Rough Country Lift
Black Crager Wheels
New 31" Nexen M/T tires. Less than 2k on them.
Trimmed Fenders
Roof Rack, Offroad light
JCR Offroad bumper
Injector upgrade (lil more mpg and throttle response)

Recently did alternator, belt, spark plugs and brakes.
It is the 4.0 I6 HO. So the engine is bulletproof and will outlast any Honda with proper maintenance.

If you got cash I'd allow to drive it away for 4500.00

As far as trades I'm interested in a 4cylinder manual car or small truck. I got some traveling to do so i need something with a little better gas mileage. You can text me or email anything you got. Cant hurt to offer.
cell - **5**0**8**3**5**3**2**4**1**0**
email- ***mtadd162***@****aol.com***

can't get a 'craigslist car'? I have a 92 Accord with over 250k miles for my daily beater. Good fuel mileage and rusts away instead of the Jeep in the winter. (Jeep does come out in blizzards though!)

The car runs great, just the door handle broke so I have a set of pliers in there to pull the door latch rod, and the AC is nonfunctional. Otherwise everything works. Being a forgettable car, it won't hurt to rust away and see field car duty, then off to the scrapper. Being a reliable car, 200k+ miles (well maintained) isn't a big issue.

Back