• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your Alternate NAC Fest

firefighter19

NAXJA Forum User
I know i can't be the only one who couldn't make it this year. Just wanted to see everyone else plans they may have made because they just couldn't make it this year. Or maybe you just wanna let off some steam because you couldn't make it.

Personally, I had all the plans laid, but then my hours got cut at work cause my boss is a push over and sucks up to the lazy/idiot employees, so i was unable to afford the parts and gas/supplies for the trip. So, me and the girlfriend decided to go camping at Parvin State Park. No wheeling, but it was nice to get outside and get eaten alive by bugs.

so thats my sad story. Now i'm gonna start saving up/building up for next year.

Yeah, I'm somewhat in the same boat, sort of... I ended up paying a few grand back on school loans instead of finishing my jeep. Yay!! But, it only needs a few more things now and I *ought* to be allllll set by next year :)

I too am in the same boat as both of you ^^. Partially unemployed now working 2 or 3 days every week and not having money for parts I needed (front or rear recovery points, etc.) On the 13th however, my fiancee and I celebrated my daughters 1st Birthday with our families, so it wasn't too bad of a weekend. Definitely aiming for next year's Nac-Fest: employed or not, money or not, participating or just chilling back taking photos for everyone and getting to meet you guys. After checking out all the kick-@ss pics I'm kicking myself in the @ss for not going to begin with.

stupid Military cause me to miss it ...
I keep wanting to go so bad but the Jeep gods are against me ...

Back