• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sat/Sun Feb 21-22: I need a whole buncha help

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I've finally figured out my schedule and I'm going to be home weekend after next. As of now- here's what I've got on the list.

1. Shorten trailing arms, to put new axle at correct angle.

2. Install new d30

3. General tune-up. Plugs, wires, fuel filter, etc

4. Replace ignition coil.

5. Replace blown out leafs with OEM.

So, if you're around either of those days- it would be greatly appreciated if you could lend a hand. Also, if you have a stock leafpack in your backyard- let me know, I need it. I'm never on much anymore, so call my cell for any info you may need.

Nine5One Seven51-thirty six fifty two

Thanks,

Bryce

Might be available, and I've gotten good at D30 installs lately...

hey guys, sorry I haven't been getting back to you- I've been swamped with a lot of side projects lately. That said, I'm gonna have to bump it back a couple weekends to March 7th and 8th. And yeah, I am living back at the house in Norco, where most of you have been before. :party:

i'm not a mechanic, but if i can help & learn at the same time, be more than happy to head your way - what city? northern mexico pretty much covers all of calif!

Not positive but I'll write it down on my calendar.

PS...interesting coincidence! The band from your avatar...well, the guitarist Troy comes and jams at my house every weekend, and one of my roommates might be taking over for their drummer who died. If you want tix to any of their shows, let me know.

Not positive but I'll write it down on my calendar.

The band from your avatar...well, the guitarist Troy comes and jams at my house every weekend, and one of my roommates might be taking over for their drummer who died. If you want tix to any of their shows, let me know.

Yeah, I knew Andy very well. We used to jam together at his old place. Haha I still get my tickets from Hellcat, but we oughta hit up a show dude.

i'm not a mechanic, but if i can help & learn at the same time, be more than happy to head your way - what city? northern mexico pretty much covers all of calif!

I'm in Corona, off of Limonite and the 15. Yeah man, come hang out. Worst case scenario, you learn somethin. :read:

I'm DJing in Big Bear on March 7th and staying over night. I miss wrenching

yes folks, this is still on. Sat/Sun March 7th and 8th. I'm never on here anymore, so if you need details- call or txt me. If you don't have my number; Cal, Ben, Josh, Remi, etc all have it. party1:

Back