• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody going to the Junkyard?

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a few items I need if anyone is going and doesn't mind grabbing me some stuff. I need to following stuff.

87-90 XJ Wagoneer (all red/white) tail lamps, need a pair of good not cracked or broken ones maybe a spare set too.

Pair of Dana 30 non-disconnect stock front shafts with 297 u-joints (1.187" diameter caps).

Maybe if you find them the front side marker lamps too (Wagoneer ones are taller/narrower than Cherokee ones).

Thanks, Mike R

Looking for a few items I need if anyone is going and doesn't mind grabbing me some stuff. I need to following stuff.

87-90 XJ Wagoneer (all red/white) tail lamps, need a pair of good not cracked or broken ones maybe a spare set too.

Pair of Dana 30 non-disconnect stock front shafts with 297 u-joints (1.187" diameter caps).

Maybe if you find them the front side marker lamps too (Wagoneer ones are taller/narrower than Cherokee ones).

Thanks, Mike R

Johnny is probably your Huckleberry ;)

Back