• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2004 ALiner Cabin A Retreat Camper

shenandoahcrawler

NAXJA Forum User
Im regretting selling this but times are hard and heres the details:Its a 2004 ALiner Cabin A Retreat.It has every option on it that you can get.Since Ive owned it we've used it twice.It has a 20,000 BTU Ducted Furnace,nice oak flooring,13.5 BTU Roof AC,Big Skylight in roof,Fireplace,Deck with canopy and steps with rails,ceiling fan,bar stools.Has nice bathroom with shower,toilet, and sink.Kitchen has refrigerator,sink,stove,microwave,and lots of storage space.It sleeps four.Located in Churchville,VA.I paid $25,000 new will sacrifice for $15,000.Can email more pictures if wanted.
camper.jpg

If somebody wants this camper for $15,000 I will even deliver it!!!!!!!Come on people I need to get this out of the yard.Have other bills to pay.Would be great at a hunting camp.

That thing is cool. How/where does the deck/steps/awning go for storage when traveling with it? Or is this a semi-permanent type of trailer? Weight? how much does the whole thing weigh?

A.

The deck is hinged at the bottom and latches on the side of the camper when traveling.The steps fold up and go on the front in a storage rack and the awning rolls up and goes inside the camper.
22' Aline Retreat Specs:
Length: 22'
Width: 8'6"
Dry Axle Weight 3625 lbs
Hitch Weight 450 lbs
GVWR: 7000 lbs

Ok guys.....we need to get rid of this thing soon.....Now open to partial trades for a nice CJ,YJ,or TJ plus some cash.My dad wants a Wrangler or CJ so let me no what you have!!

Back