• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Went to Big Bear today

ZJeepX

NAXJA Forum User
I dont know my way around at all but i tried to find open trails and couldnt find much then I found an open road 3N12 I think it was and 2n07. They were off the 38 on the north side of the lake. Anyways does anyone know where I was? Somewhere near holcomb I think. I dont know? I just went to the spots my dad used to take me. Wasnt paying attention really, just havin fun in the snow. Il try to post some pics later. Gotta get them off my camera. I wish I took more time to take more pictures!

I guess what im asking is, Is there any name for the trail I was on.

Last edited:
a couple maps you might enjoy

Dispersed.jpg

BigBearYP.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks that will help a bunch haha. I'm always just driving around looking for things that are familiar to me from when my dad used to take me.

Stop buy and get a map from the Discovery Center. They have some free ones, but the full fold out San Bernardino Forest map is great. I also recommend the Trails & Backroads book from Charles Wells (I think). It is pretty descriptive, GPS points, directions and maps.

Stop buy and get a map from the Discovery Center. They have some free ones, but the full fold out San Bernardino Forest map is great. I also recommend the Trails & Backroads book from Charles Wells (I think). It is pretty descriptive, GPS points, directions and maps.
Forgot about an Amazon gift card i had I just ordered southern and northern CA. Thanks! and I don't know if you can find them cheaper but amazon says they are on sale for 16 bucks and are usually 25 so a pretty good deal.

Back