• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are chapter elections again?

I stick with running...
for the hills...

main.php

just a reminder that for anyone that wants to gain moderator privileges, you have to become either Chapter pres or Chapter VP or higher (national)

Well Josh actually the President can appoint who he/she sees fit to be chapter moderator(s). Also the president doesn't necessarily need to be a moderator either.

See Sequoia thats why we keep you around

I know there's a uproar about mod's moving stuff but they do have a SOP they need to follow

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=980755

so it doesn't matter who the mod's/officers are the same rules will still be there

just a reminder that for anyone that wants to gain moderator privileges, you have to become either Chapter pres or Chapter VP or higher (national)

Outside of the chapters, the mod's are whoever the head moderator chooses to be the mod's. In fact, if you read the fine print, I believe the head mod can appoint and remove chapter moderators too. It has nothing to do with being elected.

I moderated the tech forums for more than a year before I ran for my first BOD chair.

Back