• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FYI SoCal

Hello everyone. My name is Jake. I've been here awhile (though my original account,Jake4x, got deleted)

Mostly just lurking around, reading and watching.

Anyhow, if there is anything I can help out with, please let me know.

--Jake

Hello everyone. My name is Jake. I've been here awhile (though my original account,Jake4x, got deleted)

Mostly just lurking around, reading and watching.

Anyhow, if there is anything I can help out with, please let me know.

--Jake

Oh heck....they let anybody in here now! :gee:
Good to see back here Jake.

Hello everyone, i started with T&J performance 8 months ago. I am learning about off road racing and crawling. I have been around street racing my whole life. I have track time with IHRA, NHRA and SCCA. I just bought my first 4X4, it is a 90 Cherokee prerunner. I am looking forward to all the events and races this year. It is nice to meet everyone.

fast cobra is a nice guy. havent met him yet, but will be taking my XJ to them when i get a chance for some inspections :p

T&Js is great, I got a call the other day from a new employee introducing him self and letting me know about online specials/web site update. I have spent alot of money well worth it on their products and have no complaints! As soon as I get my feet back on the ground money wise Im sure I will be spending more and probably stop by there since I live closer and dont live in Atlanta. :D

Tone, thank you for the compliment. I am the new guy here at T & J's. I am going through our customers alphabetically and only in the D's. I hope everyone has a great year. I am looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

Back