• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train needed Simi/the Valley to West Covina

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Have a CO2 tank bracket and sub box that need to get to Russ Pottenger. Anyone heading that way?

Have a CO2 tank bracket and sub box that need to get to Russ Pottenger. Anyone heading that way?

I see Russ frequently. I need to get parts from someone in Simi (other than you) today or tomorrow.

You heading east for work at all?

I'm in Van Nuys today, will be here tomorrow too.

What do you need from Simi?

I'm also in Glendale on Tues nights now for my GMAT class.

Lemme jump in here!

I need to get a track bar from Daedalus454. Mind picking it up and giving it to Cal John?

No prob. Dan's supposed to pick up a wrench from me for his filter adapter so I can get it. I can drop it to Cal or possibly get it to Grimmy.

While on the train subject.
I have parts with Besthaticouldo (Laguna Niguel), and with Josh (Santa Ana),RobertK (Yorba Linda) that I have to get.

I also have a crankshaft going to Sequoia.

I don't want anybody going out of there way, but if the train is passing through... toss the parts on.

:kissyou:

Lemme jump in here!

I need to get a track bar from Daedalus454. Mind picking it up and giving it to Cal John?

Okay, my train is ready to go whenever you meet up with him John. I'm in no hurry.

Russ - You can give the crank to Cal or Finch if you're seeing them soon.. I don't see myself heading out that way right now as I'm way busy with work.

Thanks!

Well, my part fell through. ;) I'll be hooking up with Garry in a couple weeks instead.

Back