• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone else seen this?

Hellbent

NAXJA Forum User
i came out today to go to lunch and noticed i had gained a new sticker on my '96. it had to have happened sometime between tues. a.m. and wedns. night. the weirder part is about two years ago, right after i bought my '87, the exact same sticker was put on the back window of that xj in a parking lot while i was xmas shopping. is this some sort of secret society? :dunno:

STICKER.jpg

my buddy got one of those on his heep while it was at the stealership getting a tranny line fixed. Some kid that worked there came out and told him it was him that did it. needless to say, that my buddy took it off..... He is the type of guy that calls his xj a CAR.

i throw those rainbow stripes on odd places on peoples cars for kicks from time to time....

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
i throw those rainbow stripes on odd places on peoples cars for kicks from time to time....

i used to do that with a certain hispanic radio station sticker-believe it was "piolin" or something, i found a whole box of them on the side of the road once.

i don't mind the little xj sticker, i'll leave it there for now. it just seemed especially weird that i got stickered twice.

Back