• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show and tell

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
It's coming. It's almost around the corner. It's going to be on August 10th @ Superautobacs in Garden Grove.

So, I got someone working on the vid but if someone can also do a poster board display with some info on JV that'd be great.

Also, does anyone have a projector and screen they can bring?

And, who's coming? I need to get a rough idea on the headcount.

Were you able to download my footage off vimeo OK?

Im not familiar enough with what you want on the JV board but my g/f is a wiz with scrap booking and does interior design... so i know she does all those crazy boards... if you have an example, i can ask her?

JOe

I SHould be able to offer banner printing for free. We have all the plotters you would ever need, and our color does up to 36" wide format and as long as you need. I believe I have a partial roll of Tyvek still. If you want I will check and confirm. Tyvek is kinda liek a plastic coated weeve that doesnt tear and the ink stays very well. it will run but depends on what gets on it.

I prolly wont make it to the event though, so what ever you wanted on it could be emailed to me then I can overnight ya the banner the next day. I can work with any images (higher res the better), and add any text in any fonts.

Let me know

KingOfTheHill said:
Were you able to download my footage off vimeo OK?

Im not familiar enough with what you want on the JV board but my g/f is a wiz with scrap booking and does interior design... so i know she does all those crazy boards... if you have an example, i can ask her?

JOe
Cool! I'll pass that on to Rick as he might be the best person to come up with a display and I'll verify that the vids have reached the person that's doing the editing.

Thanks!

ROBERTK said:
I SHould be able to offer banner printing for free. We have all the plotters you would ever need, and our color does up to 36" wide format and as long as you need. I believe I have a partial roll of Tyvek still. If you want I will check and confirm. Tyvek is kinda liek a plastic coated weeve that doesnt tear and the ink stays very well. it will run but depends on what gets on it.

I prolly wont make it to the event though, so what ever you wanted on it could be emailed to me then I can overnight ya the banner the next day. I can work with any images (higher res the better), and add any text in any fonts.

Let me know
Sweeeet! This might be the right time to get a chapter banner so that folks know who we are :) I'll get back to you in a day or two. Thanks!

I'm still planning on bringing two XJ's, one modified and one stocker. What is the address, and what time do we need to be there?

If you guys run into any snags on the banner let me know. Dont mind helping you out with the graphics that is.

my g/f is having surgery on the 8th... i her mom/aunt/grandma are all nurses... so i may be able to get a "pass" to get some fresh air.... i'll get a for sure or not answer tonight.

JOe

well the "banner" will need "eye's" added to it. it will basically be a banner without eyelets. If you wanted a Reusable banner that will last about a yr at a time, I can get it laminated after its printed, but that is outa pocket cost, so would have to figure out payment. I can find out cost if needed though and go from there.

i'll be there with my jeep and a lifted dodge 2500 show truck. let me know now if he's not welcome, if he gets there and people talk crap about his truck not going off road he is going to get pissed. i am also trying to get a lifted 62 caddilac limo. remi i have 2 cds full of video ready please PM me your address or figure out a time you can meet up with me.

I'll post the time next week (I need to get the time from the Autobac's folks still).

Grimm: I can't promise people wont rib him but I think that folks for most part will be able to behave themselves.

Robert, PM me info on cost for laminated.

OK, I think I got all the replies in this one (I'm on a post diet ;) )

I'll be there

I'll do my best to be there, maybe without XJ though unless someone can tell me why it's broken ;)

silverslk said:
Because its a jeep? Because Cory is on base with you?

I vote for the later!!!! :shhh:
Wow, his powers are great, he's never even touched it, as far as I know...hmmm:D

Sorry I wont be able to help or attend. That date is our wedding anniversary (5yr). :(

Back