• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In celebration of a new business

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
H. D. Offroad Engineering LLC is giving away a free set of shackle reloctaion brackets.

e42826d8.jpg

These will allow you to run a better shackle angle, which will improve your off road capability as well as your on road ride.

These will allow you to lower your upper mounting position by 1.5 inches, and move it forward up to 5". If you want to run longer spring you can simply flip the the shackle bracket.

More pictures can be seen here, http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=955999

Please post only once in this thread the drawing will be held 6/22/08.

If you would like to purchase a set before the end of the give away and you are the winner you will get your money back.

If you would like to buy a set they will be $120 for what is shown plus an extra shackle bolt and the two washers and nuts to hold the two pieces together. We are still sourcing the frame inserts, once we find those we will offer them as well.

Please contact myself or Dirk Pitt (Adam Dowling) for purchasing info.

Thanks for the chance and club support!

OOOhhh
I likey

Count me in
My Franken lift spring pack shackle angle SUX
HELP MEEEE

Put me in, i will definitely need these as soon as i get the lift on!!!

Heck Yes I'm In!!!!

woot woot im in, thanks for the support good luck with the new biz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back