• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just got home, THANKS TO ALL!!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Just a very big thanks to all that organized the so cal fest this year.

Thanks to all those that donated for the raffle......to John for cooking, to Rich and Kim for hooking up some awesome t-shirts!!! (To those that pre-ordered, make sure you get your shirts....they are all set aside for you!)
and also big thanks to all the trail leaders! Also, thanks to Remi for making the raffle as interesting as possible, I understand now we need a hat when painting a jeep green in the garage.

I am sure I am forgetting people, but thanks to all!!

Good times!!

Last edited:
X2 thanks to Rich & Kim for the sweet event shirts! I know they have extras so hit up FordGuy if you want some. If you placed an order or posted up that you wanted them please pay for your order.. Rich went way outa of way & pocket to make this happen for NAXJA so don't be a flake!

tcm glx said:

Thanks to all those that donated for the raffle......to John for cooking, to Rich and Kim for hooking up some awesome t-shirts!!! (To those that pre-ordered, make sure you get your shirts....they are all set aside for you!)
and also big thanks to all the trail leaders! Also, thanks to Remi for making the raffle as interesting as possible, I understand now we need a hat when painting a jeep green in the garage.

Good times!!

I had a blast!! Thanks to Rabbit for leading the glod mtn. run, John for cooking, and Remi and Josh doing the raffle stuff (even though I didnt win anything! :rattle:)... Oh and Josh's stomach tricks..

A big thanks to all that worked hard to make this event happen.. I had a blast running my favorite trail. A huge thanks to FordGuy and Mrs. FordGuy for the awesome shirts, and sweet sweatshirt.. Thanks to all those who donated to the raffle, and johnx and rabbit for doing the cooking... The Wife and I had a great time..

Just got home. Thanks to everyone, what a great time! Can't wait until the next trip. Hey Tony is the Jeep Detailed yet? Extra thanks for the help spotting so that I came home with no damage, Except the Rock Rail that my wife told me I was to close to a huge rock and my smart response was " I am fine, I'm following David! oops!

Me and my better half had a blast. Thanks to all! My dog "Chewie" is still dog tired she had too much fun also.

FordGuy said:
Just got home. Thanks to everyone, what a great time! Can't wait until the next trip. Hey Tony is the Jeep Detailed yet? Extra thanks for the help spotting so that I came home with no damage, Except the Rock Rail that my wife told me I was to close to a huge rock and my smart response was " I am fine, I'm following David! oops!
Rich, the jeep is still dirty!!! But she will get all nice and clean this week.

A huge thanks to your and especially your wife on the shirts. Great job!!

What a great weekend!! Great runs and great fun are nothing without great people!!!!....this organization has NO shortage of great people!!! Looking forward to getting to know more of you and gettin it dirty somemore!!! Thanks for a great time!!....Larry:cheers:

tcm glx said:

Good times!!

oh I see how it is. I do a belly dance to get more raffle tickets and you already forgot about me....

Thanks to everyone for attending, buying raffle tickets, hanging out, wheeling, and helping with the Adopt a Trail maintenance. Rich & Kim for helping with sweet t-shirts; JohnX for Cooking those tasty burgers; and thanks to our donators / sponsors listed here:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=953058

djblade311 said:
oh I see how it is. I do a belly dance to get more raffle tickets and you already forgot about me....

Thanks to everyone for attending, buying raffle tickets, hanging out, wheeling, and helping with the Adopt a Trail maintenance. Rich & Kim for helping with sweet t-shirts; JohnX for Cooking those tasty burgers; and thanks to our donators / sponsors listed here:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=953058

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO JOSH!!! Belly dance ROCKED!!!!

Back