• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another no start thread!

Russell

NAXJA Forum User
I've done a search and can't seem to find what my problem is. I recently bought a 88 Cherokee with a smack on the drivers side front. I drove it onto the trailer to get it to my garage and off the trailer to get it into my garage. I got the frame straightened and changed the cooling system to the H.O. system. Now that I have it back together it won't start. I'll swing over but won't catch. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

So..... can we assume you've checked all the things that are common problem points on all of the other "no start" threads, such as CPS, NSS & etc.??? :confused:

is there good gas in it ??? push down the schraeder valve on the fuel rail, any pressure ??

turn the key to the on position, not start, do you hear the fuel pump ??? do you have any spark ??? if you answered no to both those i'd be checking the CPS

:canada: :cheers:

Back