• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

5-90

NAXJA Forum User
I've just gone through and reduced part numbers (now that I have finally accumulated the information to do so...) and made some other small website changes - so it should be a bit easier to find things.

And I got to thinking - we're coming in to June. My birthday is coming up, my wife's birthday is coming up - and we're moving. You know, there's just not enough going on...

So, for NAXJA members, I will suspend shipping for any order placed between 01JUN and 30JUN2007. So, members, don't worry about that $10 P&P for cablesets or custom orders. And, if you decide you want a copy of The Jeep I6 Power Manual, I'll let it go for $15 (NAXJA member discount, less shipping...)

What the Hell, right? Check out the changes, let me know if I should add/move/delete anything, and make sure you tell me who you are if you decide to order (I'll be spot-checking...) But, here's your chance to save a few bucks!

Jon

How is this a Vendor give away?
Did I miss something? :dunno:

Hale

Haleyes said:
How is this a Vendor give away?
Did I miss something? :dunno:

Hale

It was the best fit - it's not an actual "giveaway" per se, but it is a little something to give back. I'm not big yet, so I can't really afford to "give" anything away - but I wanted to give something.

I couldn't find a "vendor deals/sales" forum, so this was the best match. It sure doesn't belong in non-tech - it's an advertisement, of sorts.

Hey Jon,

If you'll give that deal now on your soon-to-be-released headlight harness, I'll Paypal the money now and you can ship it when it's ready! That is assuming it'll fit my 99.

Dave

CantonXJ said:
Hey Jon,

If you'll give that deal now on your soon-to-be-released headlight harness, I'll Paypal the money now and you can ship it when it's ready! That is assuming it'll fit my 99.

Dave

It should - it's out for prototype on a 1999 and 2001. I just haven't got all the bugsworked out yet.

I'll see as reports come in - if it looks like it's not going to need to be modified, I'll put a price up on the site for it...

Jon

HHe is giving somthing away "SHIPPING" which can be expensive.
Sam

Jon have you prototyped the headlight harness for a Renix era XJ? If it is in production I missed it on WiP website. How much is it going for?
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back