• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gotta love the fork lift flex...4.5 re

slcpunk74

NAXJA Forum User
sorry the pics are kinda big. This is 2 days after I installed my lift... I know I did not have my diconnect mounts on in the pic but ya its all done now.

l_f8db8c42f476445d7ef84aac701211b6.jpg

I did a re 4.5" kit with stock wheels and some 32" mc mtx tires
l_3c00300c4171f1cacea46da81d5ae2a3.jpg

l_a87d2d7bae171cb26f7957d24f1638e7.jpg

l_4ccfd0c48a74ffebb0fe09974fda074a.jpg

Overall I am very happy with the off-road capability and the flex of my vehicle with the rubicon express kit. I really do enjoy the go anywhere mentality I have with this thing.
More pics of my bumper mods, and maybe some wheeling tomorrow.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=3b674b23-0d10-43d4-8738-1a3e65d1ae73

its actually is a bit stiff as far as flex goes, but I just did aal... I know but I did not have the money plus it was a good thing because I dont think I can get my right front leaf mount bolt out. I had to do that aal with the spring still connected.

no I actually never had a rear sway bar. I just did the aal and it has stock shackles. I am going up another 2" this week or next week so I should hopefully get a bit more after that

slcpunk74 said:
no I actually never had a rear sway bar.
That's awesome, gotta love the factory upcountry package.

well I actually dont know what package my xj had but it sure is interesting... Here is a list of what it came with.
4.0 aw4 242 d30/d35
front skid t-case skid and gas tank skid
ext idle switch
power windows and mirrors
vinyl seats and carpet
and no factory roof rack...
Am I crazy or this kinda a strange setup to come from the factory?

Back