• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$400 Trail Ready XJ

MudDogg

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this Cherokee for $400 after offering the guy $1200 last year and him turning it down!! 5.5" lift, 33s, 4.56 gears, rock sliders, bumpers, 80,000 miles on the Jasper engine, runs good. All I had to get for it was a brake booster. Just purchased my D44 and 9" to go full widths, hopefully by the summer!?
jeep.jpg

Now thats a deal. I thought getting mine for three hundred was a deal...you got hooked up for a hundred more! What are those rims off of? My Jeep is the only other XJ I have seen with them.

I think TJ rims but they were on there when I got it so your guess is as good as mine!
He told my friend that he needed the money to pay some bills, the dudes a little off in the head! I've never met him, did the whole deal thru my friend in Wilmington, NC.

MudDogg said:
I think TJ rims but they were on there when I got it so your guess is as good as mine!
He told my friend that he needed the money to pay some bills, the dudes a little off in the head! NC.

yeah id say your prob right about him being a little off in the head, score for you though

Back