• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Up & Over

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
Few pics from my last wheeling trip at Rausch Creek Offroad Park, PA. Catching a few inches of air, photo sequence courtesy of Whatevah (jerry).

inArow.jpg

31" Truxus M/T's, up front I have zj coils with a spacer and in the back is a mixed leaf pack. I think its around 3 inches of lift and little more in the rear. I just have the flares trimmed up front with a 1" bigger bumpstop, and in the rear I have the bottom of the wheel arches trimmed a bit, no rubbing exept for the tires on the control arms at full lock.
Few more pics from the day
rc07.jpg

rc08.jpg

hehe alterior got more air than either of us did. and oddly, I got the most damage from the trip.

well you didnt break an axle shaft, how is the exhaust? Its fun going through the pics one by one though, does your cannon just keep shooting if you hold the button or will it do like 10 or so?
anyway yeah here is mad air.
cimg0107.jpg

Last edited:
mine will shoot until the buffer fills up, usually about 9 shots. I've got a fast card though, so I can start shooting again pretty soon.

Back