• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pull a Part in Lynnwood?

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone gone recently or at all for that matter> I was just wondering if they have any XJs. I'm looking for a tow hitch and maybe some tow hooks on the cheap. Might also browse around for anything else that might look interesting. Anyone have any insight into what they might have?

Thanks

I was up there a couple days ago, and they had 2 xj's, but they had like 3 in the "pin" waiting to be gone though, i really wanted to hop the fence and rip stuff off the good ones , but oh well.

another place you should look is at AAA auto wrecking in Kent, as I was just there as well, and they have 5 XJ's and a brand new 2 door that has rear end damage. I got tons of parts off that one, but most of the XJ's that are there are in tact.

Budget Auto wrecking right next to AAA has 2 supposedly 3, but i couldn't find the 3rd one

Thanks for the offer. You going to the M&G? Olympia is pretty far gas and time wise but If you are going to the M&G and could bring it that would work.

Not gonna make it. Monday is my only day off this weekend and it is packed with errands and work.

I will be without the Jeep for a few weeks. After that, work pending, I will be hitting whatever runs that come up.

There are, I think 6 maybe 7 There are 2 in the middle of the lot but a congregation in the southwest corner. One has a high pinion non-disconnect front axle and I found an oem tire carrier on a Laredo. I took the passenger axleshaft out of the axle btw.

Hey WAXJ, I was thinking the M&G was today. Talked to Jamez. If you want the hitch, looks as if one of us will bring it. The little guard that protects the electrical connector is a little bent. Landed on a rock or something. Other than that you would only need Nutstrips from Chrysler.

Jason

Sweet Thanks guys

I was there on Sunday and there was an XJ with a hitch. I think it was on the one that was in the lake though so it may be a little wet getting to it.

I was there yesterday looking for a rear hatch/liftgate they said they had a 97 cherokee. sadly they do not know the difference between a cherokee and a grand cherokee.:twak: 1.5 hrs of driving. ughhh. I don't mind getting there and having the part already removed. that's the cheap part gamble and it's fair. But being told they have something and they don't:flamemad:
BTW there were at least 4-5 XJ's in row K and they had a couple in the pen.

yeah I was there before we went wheeling last friday. those ones are still in da pen. I was drooling over those hoping they would bring them out

You need to go see George and Dianna. :patriot: I know pull apart is crazy cheap but I got a truckload of stuff today from then and it was WAY less than a regular yard, WAY less hassle then pull a part, and they will tell you if they actually have what you need. :sunshine: Not only that but they're great people. It took me a while to find being a city slicker and all. But really worth the trip. And you know you have arrived when all you can see are waves cherokees! :loveu: any way call em! they have 20-30 cherokees. and some other cazy stuff like a glass top ford, a 42 jeepster. FSJ's and YJ's! Ok enough said. I don't have their number handy but when my wife comes home with my cell phone I will post it. Or maybe a fellow NAXJA member/user will post it sooner.

Jeremy

Thanks alot of all the warm fuzzy's :loveu: you guys. Jeremy we really enjoyed meeting you and your family.

Well it's nice to have a place that as an adult you like to go and your kids like to go too.party1: They had a blast with your kids and can't wait to go back.
MY92XJ said:
Thanks alot of all the warm fuzzy's :loveu: you guys. Jeremy we really enjoyed meeting you and your family.

Back