• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tranny mount

DurbElites

NAXJA Forum User
my buddy has a 89 xj 2dr. 4.0 renix, 5spd. not the ax15 trans the peugot one and is running the r e long arm kit. when putting on the kit we realized that the mount that should bolt up to the skid plate was destroyed. the dealer didn't have anything nor did the regular auto stores and no local junk yards had any jeeps. does anyone know where he can find this rubber mount or a part number any where? also where to find ALL of the vacume lines.

Transmission mount? Good luck - start thinking dealer, and start thinking bux...

The engine management hoses can be had from NAPA - you'll need three part numbers to service one vehicle, and it should run ~$50. I've posted the part numbers previously, but I don't remember them offhand...

5-90

tranny mounts hard to find? check autozone or advance auto, they've always had them when I needed them.

53GUY......

Come down to Blacksburg, VA and you can take mine.........I just pulled my Peugeot and you can have it with the mounting plate and the spacer. Heck, you can have the whole setup from the Bell housing to the transfer case, if you want it? Maybe make a small donation to me?????

muddshutter said:
53GUY......

Come down to Blacksburg, VA and you can take mine.........I just pulled my Peugeot and you can have it with the mounting plate and the spacer. Heck, you can have the whole setup from the Bell housing to the transfer case, if you want it? Maybe make a small donation to me?????

lol, thanks a whole lot man, but I am in love with my slush box. I don't think I'll be going stick any time soon. Thanks for the offer though.

According to my '88 Parts catalog, there is an assemby that has a bracket and the "cushion" (as they call it).

8350 5567, CUSHION ASSEMBLY, With Bracket - Peugeot 5 speed Manual

Click on the thumbnail to see a larger image

Back