• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The '02 Moab Fall Fling DVD's are available!!!

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys! Shari and I have finally finished our DVD project and it's available for purchase! :D

Thank you all for your patience, I know there's a handful of you that have been wanting to see our DVD project -- trust me, we have wanted to push this outta the nest a long time ago! After numerous computer "gremlins" and having to learn the DVD editing process, we feel we have turned out a really wonderful, high quality product that all of you will enjoy.

This is a 2 Volume set and we're offering it for $18.00 shipping included (within the continental U.S. mind you ;) ).

Complete details about the DVD's and how to purchase them can be found on the Vendor's Forum so please check out our post there.

If any of you have any questions regarding this project, please post it on the thread found in the "Non-Tech/off topic" forum as it may answer others' questions as well.

Back