• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: stock 5 star steel wheel

gw204

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for one of the 5 star steel wheels off of a 2000 XJ. I will be using this to replace the donut spare. Need only the rim, no tire.

Thanks.

Brian

I HAVE ONE LEFT MY NAME IS ERIK I WORK AT ELK GROVE FIRESTONE (847)437-6311, I WILL BE AT JEEP SHOW AND SHINE ON SUNDAY IN HIGHLAND INDIANA WITH GLJT. LET ME KNOW ITS YOURS FOR $20.00

ILL HAVE TO CHECK ON THE CAP, ITS POSSIBLE, LET ME GET BACK TO YOU. THE SHIPPING WAS ABOUT $15.00, GO TO UPS WEB SITE AND GET YOUR OWN ESTIMATE,IM AT 60007 ELK GROVE ,IL IT WEIGHS 20-25LBS

i cant go an even 30.00 do to my own money issues,i can sell that to one of my customers for alot more new they'e over $100 plus a 29.00 center cap wich i can hrow in for 10.00, only reason so cheap for you is because your on this site anyon of my customers dont even know the capabilities of their jeeps.if you cant do it good luck with the new baby,hope to talk to you in he future.

Back