• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Ebay Lift, This looks scary

that is terrible.. someones probably gonna buy it though.. poor them

This was on a couple of weeks ago,good thing NAXJA has it own Consumer Fraud Division!

there was a thread of this a couple weeks ago, everyone pretty much thought it was junk, i second that. you can search the past couple weeks for the thread or maybe someone can help you out with finding you the thread. I dont recommend the "lift".

"If you like the way your Jeep rides now (stock) you will like the way it rides with this lift."

I dont recall my jeep riding rougher than sh!t when it was stock.

My bad on the re-post, just pissed me off when I saw that. I hope that anyone stupid enough to buy those fails inspection, cause people using that on the street.....scary.

If anyone shops on ebay, go the link for the lift in the above post and send the seller of the lift kits a message about the safety of their product. I just ripped them a new one, I think everyone should voice their opinion for the safety of anyone else that might buy one of these lift kits!

coderedxj said:
If anyone shops on ebay, go the link for the lift in the above post and send the seller of the lift kits a message about the safety of their product. I just ripped them a new one, I think everyone should voice their opinion for the safety of anyone else that might buy one of these lift kits!

Good for you, I have started typing them something as well. We should really be e-mailing Ebay though to try and get these removed from there.

You got that right! Those parts are terrible, and anyone interested in buying them, don't do it. I can have my father make them at his shop, out of solid steel, and you can pay me the $79 + shipping, even if it costs me more than that, I'll do it to save lives, or at least keep the Jeeps safer on the trail. The guy selling those things sucks!

maybe some of the guys that run shops, or manufacture/install custom lifts for sale to the public, do you need liability insurance?

This guy is either a total moron or a fraud. :mad:

I can see him being sued into the dark ages when someones rear suspension collapses on the highway and results in a huge pile up and multiple deaths.

What an asshat!! I hope he is not incorporated, so he can be personally responsible and really suffer for this crap. If a product this poor isn't criminal IT SHOULD BE !

I bet they are stackable it probably makes them even "safer and more high quality" for a death bed!

One of the guys on JU is actually an Ebay employee and this is what he does, so, this should be bubbled up REALLY quick. So thanks to the fawktard that gave me negative rep for even mentioning JU, how do you like these apples?

Todd

Back