• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 44

red91

NAXJA Forum User
i know this should be in the FOR SALE forum, but since I live in Wa, I'd only like to deal with someone that is local ( or close to it) .

WIll have one in about 2 weeks 3.54 gears, unsure if it is a lock or open. Will sell, minus drums for $350.00 firm.

Shipping negotiable. I live in Vancouver, Wa. PM if interested.

Heyo-

I live in the seattle area, and I am interested in that Dana 44 you have for sale- I would be willing to come down and haul it back, or you can ship it to me, whatever works for you- thanks,

Bret S Gray
PM'd you

bn6339 said:
Heyo-

I live in the seattle area, and I am interested in that Dana 44 you have for sale- I would be willing to come down and haul it back, or you can ship it to me, whatever works for you- thanks,

Bret S Gray
PM'd you

Haha, there ya go Bret! You going to do with disc brakes on there then?
Ya know, your gonna have your Jeep done before mine if you keep this up! :D

ah man. And I believe I replyed to this first!
He's an old guy, why do all the old people get things before us young ones?

Z22_Z33 said:
ah man. And I believe I replyed to this first!
He's an old guy, why do all the old people get things before us young ones?

actually it was about the same time, and he got back to me first. Don't sweat it, I come across these every once in a while. Seems like now that I have one in my rig from an MJ and did some fab work to it, Xj's are starting to come outta the woodwork.

I'll sell you the next one I can get, I promise. I will only post here for D-44 sales since I've lived in the NW all my life.

Just a little give back to the locals. Want a 00 chrysler 8.25 for $200.00 complete ? 3.54 ratio ?

Alright cool, thanks.

I really had my hopes set on a 44, but what would this 8.25 offer me?
(Is that a direct bolt on for a 95? Or do i need to do some fab work to make it fit?)

Z22_Z33 said:
Alright cool, thanks.

I really had my hopes set on a 44, but what would this 8.25 offer me?
(Is that a direct bolt on for a 95? Or do i need to do some fab work to make it fit?)

direct bolt in withthe bonus 29 spline axles instead of the dana 35 or chrys 8.25 which in 95 has 27 spline axles. Pretty damn sturdy, and just one step down from a D-44.

Will be back tuesday. you can PM me if you'd like.

scott

You really come across 44s? I think I'll pass on the 8.25 and wait for you to come across a 44, then i'd be more then happy to buy that.

Z22_Z33 said:
Am I on the top of your to sell list for a Dana 44? Just curious, I dont want to be slow like i was last time.

YOUR NEXT. Can't tell you when I come accross another one, but yes your first. And if you have to remind me don't be shy.

Back