• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who drives the red XJ with spare on top?

PaulJ

NAXJA Forum User
Has a NAXJA sticker on the rear window and was southbound on I-5 about 6:15 Thursday morning. Whoever you are, you've got your foot on the brake about 80% of the time.

Red with grey around 1990 vintage? Basket on top, custom front bumper? 33inch-ish tires? If so, I think I saw the same one (didn't see the back window) on Capitol Hill on Tues or Wed around 5ish.

Steve

Willis said:
Red with grey around 1990 vintage? Basket on top, custom front bumper? 33inch-ish tires? If so, I think I saw the same one (didn't see the back window) on Capitol Hill on Tues or Wed around 5ish.

Steve

Capitol Hill?!?!? I didn't know Steve :spin3:

While we're at it...who drives the gunmetal (?) blue XJ with the spare on top and the NAXJA sticker? Saw it going southbound on the 5 in Seattle on Friday about 5:15 pm.

That was my white XJ with the 4 mountain bikes on the back. Unfortunately, my friend was driving at the time. I was telling him to pull alongside so I could give the NAXJA wave. :wave:

Back