• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trail close to spanaway???

ASJackman

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in the army, stationed at anchorage, alaska, but my jeep is still in spanaway, washington. I go home every 4 day weekend. During the 4th of July weekend I put on a 3" lift and 31x10.50 BFG AT's. I'm gonna be home for the 4 day weekend at the beginning of September. I want to take her out on her maiden ride during this weekend. What's the closest trail to spanaway? I want to get her dirty. Or does someone want to show me a trail? thanks.

You have 2 close choises,Evans Creek area out hiway 410 to Buckley turn towards Wilkeson or out hiway 16 to the Belfair/tahuya area it depends what degree of trail you want.
A third choise ,probably if the woods aren`t closed I`ll be going somewhere on the sat of Labor day weekend. :roll: road trip ,trails ,longer road trip home.

Elbe hills would be closest to Spanaway. ;) But I don't think you should go there alone or with only 31's. You best bet would be Evans Creek.

hards91xj said:
You have 2 close choises,Evans Creek area out hiway 410 to Buckley turn towards Wilkeson or out hiway 16 to the Belfair/tahuya area it depends what degree of trail you want.
A third choise ,probably if the woods aren`t closed I`ll be going somewhere on the sat of Labor day weekend. :roll: road trip ,trails ,longer road trip home.
how do i find the trail head?

Directions to which trail?

AsJackman. Do you want to join up for Sat Sept 4 th ?
Naches Trail ,and Other trails to Funny/Moon Rock area ?
It`s just a 1 day deal.

Back