NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old June 23rd, 2004, 14:52
NAXJA Forum User

How I ended my Death Wobble + tires for sale

At EJS I messed up my steering and have had Death Wobble ever since. To remedy this problem I had bought a new steering stablizer and tie rod. The parts were put on and an alignment was completed, but I still had Death Wobble!!! My two front MT/Rs were very worn down and unsafe to drive on. So today I got some Baja Claw Radials at $165ea. Guess what? No more Death Wobble! Not to mention the tires turn heads. If you would like to buy 2 32" GY MT/Rs with about 40-50% tread, let me know. I think $125 for both is reasonable. And if you want a never been used 32" BFG AT, let me know, too. $125 for that tire.