• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MY CRSU Long arm setup and some random pics including rear TJ flares

rav

NAXJA Forum User
I just found my lost digi camera and here are the pics i took a while back, love the new Long arm setup over the skyjacker one, and for the price Andy's kit is the best:-

The basic LA kit from any at www.carolinarockshop.com

1082143452_CSRSU1.jpg

Extra stuff, heavy duty tie rod with dodge TRE, RE trac bar, trac bar braket

1082143533_CRSU2.jpg

Tie rod & trac bar installed:-

1082143630_CRSU3.jpg

LA bracket and my shitty TC drop, the AA sye will be installed shortly

1082143723_CRSU4.jpg

Another view of the LA setup:-

1082143823_CRSU5.jpg

C-Rok Installed and herculined wheel well:-

1082143879_CROK.jpg

Rear TJ Flares:-

1082143958_TJflares.jpg

Ravi

looks sweet :)

scampbell53 said:
Looks good, now you just need to cut the fenders and get some meat under it. Should work like a charm. If you don't mind how much????
I am already running 33's and dont want to go any higher, i think the price was $680 for the kit.

ravi

rav said:
I am already running 33's and dont want to go any higher, i think the price was $680 for the kit.

ravi

Are you coming to Moab next weekend to try it out?? :dunno:

XJEEPER said:
Are you coming to Moab next weekend to try it out?? :dunno:
I have already trail tested it here in Logan, i would love to come to moab but i dont trust my 4.o for that long a drive hence the new 99 4.6 stroker is the ongoing project.

ravi

Please help

Hello all, I just got a 92 Laredo. Its almost flawless. It has 69k miles and is very clean. I am looking to spruce it up a lot but need help. Does anybody know where I should look for custom grilles? I am not finding many 92 aftermarket cherokee grilles. Also, I would like to find the glow gauges. Please send me an email or reply to this as soon as you can. Thanks.

[email protected]

Re: Please help

JungleJim said:
Hello all, I just got a 92 Laredo. Its almost flawless. It has 69k miles and is very clean. I am looking to spruce it up a lot but need help. Does anybody know where I should look for custom grilles? I am not finding many 92 aftermarket cherokee grilles. Also, I would like to find the glow gauges. Please send me an email or reply to this as soon as you can. Thanks.

[email protected]
What does it have to do with my post, looks like you did it by mistake, away both the stuff Grille and gauges ares sold on ebay, look it up there and you can find lots of them there.

ravi

hahaha what the hell is that? new grills? :laugh2:

the only thing that would make that setup sweeter would be a new beefier crossmember like on claytons. interesting you decided to go rear tj flares all way around

small pederson said:
hahaha what the hell is that? new grills? :laugh2:

the only thing that would make that setup sweeter would be a new beefier crossmember like on claytons. interesting you decided to go rear tj flares all way around
Have to agree with you, i would have had him make one, but i was on a tight budget then, my be i can ask hime now. As far as the rear TJ flares are concerned, they are the best ones for the price, not to mention they look awesome if you cut them properly, but i still like the looks of Bushwackers.

ravi

Hey rav, maybe its just a trick of the lens, but your front wheels look like they are further back towards the rear of the vehicle than mine do, did your kit relocate them back, or is it just an illusion?
Buck.

Buck Jackson said:
Hey rav, maybe its just a trick of the lens, but your front wheels look like they are further back towards the rear of the vehicle than mine do, did your kit relocate them back, or is it just an illusion?
Buck.
I think its the crappy pic, but the kit made my wheels move forward then what they were with my skyjacker CA's. BTW do you have any pics of yours?

ravi

rav said:
I think its the crappy pic, but the kit made my wheels move forward then what they were with my skyjacker CA's. BTW do you have any pics of yours?

ravi
I only have pics from my original 3" AAL lift in 1999. They are a tad out of date at this point :laugh3:. I need to get a digital camera, and then find a place to post my pictures so i can link to them in the forum. My problem is lack of time, i'm too busy modifying my jeep!

Buck Jackson said:
Buck.

maybe cause he cut his fenders. if you havnt, then there you have it

Hey,
Looks really good :D I'm possibly looking into rear TJ flares myself and I was curious. How do they mount and how much do they let you cut away? As well, how much lift are you running with that set up?

- Kevin

verrive said:
Hey,
Looks really good :D I'm possibly looking into rear TJ flares myself and I was curious. How do they mount and how much do they let you cut away? As well, how much lift are you running with that set up?

- Kevin
I am at 5" lift right now, as far as cutting, you just have to cut a tad for the front and for the rear its the whole flare, before cutting anything make sure you mount it there with some clips that will give you an idea as to how much to cut.

ravi

small pederson said:
maybe cause he cut his fenders. if you havnt, then there you have it

Ohh, Buck's cut his fenders alright. I still have pieces in my shed from two years ago.

Buck, maybe its your glass eye gettin in the way of seeing straight ya cross-eyed old fart :D

Back