• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Run This weekend? (Carvacre/Pancake Mesa/Jacumba/Lawsons Peak)

mikedashg

NAXJA Forum User
A buddy of mine wants to go to the top of Lawsons Peak this weekend. Also known as the Carvacre Trail out in Jacumba, or the Pancake Rock/Mesa whatever trail.

Not sure what day, or even if I'm going, anyone want to go wheeling out there this weekend? Just curous. It's mostly to take a hike up to Lawsons Peak. It will be a good hike UP. :flipoff:

mikedashg said:
A buddy of mine wants to go to the top of Lawsons Peak this weekend. Also known as the Carvacre Trail out in Jacumba, or the Pancake Rock/Mesa whatever trail.

Not sure what day, or even if I'm going, anyone want to go wheeling out there this weekend? Just curous. It's mostly to take a hike up to Lawsons Peak. It will be a good hike UP. :flipoff:

NO clue where this is at? What area is this in? I may be looking for some wheelin

-Scott

I'm game for some wheelin too. I Just changed out Every dang Fluid there is to change on the XJ.

1986 XJ 2.8L V6 4x4 6" (3.4L swap soon just waiting for the 2.8 to die......)
1986 XJ 2Door 2.5L 5spd 4x4 (np207) 3" lift 5 new 31" brigestone M/T's 94K Mi (For Sale)
1996 ZJ 4.0L 4x4 Bought New, traded-in after 3 years of issues. Total Lemon!
2002 Tundra TRD V8

XJ_Matt said:
I'm game for some wheelin too. I Just changed out Every dang Fluid there is to change on the XJ.

1986 XJ 2.8L V6 4x4 6" (3.4L swap soon just waiting for the 2.8 to die......)
1986 XJ 2Door 2.5L 5spd 4x4 (np207) 3" lift 5 new 31" brigestone M/T's 94K Mi (For Sale)
1996 ZJ 4.0L 4x4 Bought New, traded-in after 3 years of issues. Total Lemon!
2002 Tundra TRD V8

I guess I'm not going wheeling this weekend. Too much stuff I SHOULD be doing, like changing every dang fluid, or changing my control arms.

Back