NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Vendor's Marketplace > Vendor's Specials
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Old May 8th, 2015, 10:09
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Gear package Special. Not your average package $385 - gears & FULL Master kits

This is only till the end of May. Going to offer a discounted price on USA Standard gear packages. Do be fooled by the name or cost. These gears are manufactured and from the same source and from the same exact lot, as most all other higher quality gear names on the box. BUT My package is including Full Master Install Kits. Not just some, short assortment of shims, and lacking the baffles and slingers, etc.

Get highest quality S. Korean manufactured (known to be the highest aftermarket quality sets you can find for your Jeep), USA Standard gear sets & full complete Master install kits. These master kits are 100% complete. Not like most others that do Not include enough shims or baffles or slingers. These kits include everything needed from a bare all new assembly. As those other guys if their kits include all the seals, baffles and slingers that you need, for a all new Master Install Kit.

Included with this package are both front and rear high quality Gear, gear sets, in your desired ratio, as well as FULL master install kits that include all items needed to do a gear ratio change for both front and rear on your Jeep XJ.

These Gear Sets are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, machining, heat treating and lapping process, This ensures a strong, long lasting setup.

-Precision machining & heat treating processes ensure strength and excellent fitment.

-Computer controlled fine gear lapping ensures ease of installation, excellent contact patterns for easy setup.

GO Here to See/Order
XJ USA STANDARD GEAR PACKAGE

All your drivetrain And Jeep needs at a Discount! Call us for all your drivetrain & Jeep accessorry needs. If it is for a Jeep we can get it for less and with superior service. Yukon, USA Standard, Motive, Ten factory, Detroit, ARB, Teraflex, Rock Krawler & A LOT MORE..
All items ship FAST! ~ http://www.rwkhaussupply.com ~ Robert@RWKHausSupply.com Free shipping on Rock Krawler kits. Dana 30 no question asked 1yr warranty axle kits FOR LESS!
Old May 12th, 2015, 09:30
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Re: Gear package Special. Not your average package $385 - gears & FULL Master kits

Well it appears that other vendors here dont like my pricing, go figure.

I had to up the advertised cost to $396.50.

CALL ME for any pricing mod needs!

I am here to Save you money and to make money. If you need something let me save you money, so that I can make money. Simple as that. Not rocket Science.
All your drivetrain And Jeep needs at a Discount! Call us for all your drivetrain & Jeep accessorry needs. If it is for a Jeep we can get it for less and with superior service. Yukon, USA Standard, Motive, Ten factory, Detroit, ARB, Teraflex, Rock Krawler & A LOT MORE..
All items ship FAST! ~ http://www.rwkhaussupply.com ~ Robert@RWKHausSupply.com Free shipping on Rock Krawler kits. Dana 30 no question asked 1yr warranty axle kits FOR LESS!
Old May 28th, 2015, 07:20
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Re: Gear package Special. Not your average package $385 - gears & FULL Master kits

Thank you for All the orders
Old August 3rd, 2015, 11:39
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Now on again!
$385 for a complete regear package!
No other master kits include what these do!
Old August 18th, 2015, 18:02
NAXJA Member

so tempting to do this for the MJ.

1998 4.6 stroker , aw4 XJ on 60/14b , 5.38s, grizzly/detroit, cage, 40s, psc big bore box , assist, 3 link,transgo aw4 reprogram
Old September 21st, 2015, 17:08
NAXJA Forum User

would this be the same if i had a front ford 44? my xj has a rear xj 44 and ive got a ford hp44 what would the price be for that kit
Old September 22nd, 2015, 08:24
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Email me, please...

Robert@rwkhaussupply.com
Old September 23rd, 2015, 18:12
NAXJA Forum User

Email sent.