• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"street comanche" in the junkyard today.

Hellbent

NAXJA Forum User
ran across this in the very last row i went down, just as i was about to leave.
i'd never heard of this, but some google-ing shows it's the real deal.
it was in pretty bad shape, but mostly complete. 2wd, man trans, bench seat, rear slidey window, short bed, with a/c delete. i'd been looking for the renix a/c delete pully assembly for a long time, scored that.
i also took the special dash plaque, as i couldn't bear to let it get crushed. it'll live on, on the dash of my mj.
4b793c8c-20f3-40c9-b28c-50ffcb861bc2_zpsd6b83861.jpg

35daa3c0-b698-4b99-8e2a-6fb37365ca1c_zps7c28eccf.jpg

goatman has one of those.

i'll give him a call, he may need some trim.

it had an orange sticker on the back, and a chp paper tag thing inside. it appears it got picked up off the side of the highway somewhere and no one ever got it back. sad to see it sitting there.

i know who's that was. suprised it got scrapped, he was an MJ nut. maybe he sold it first.

I have no 16, same red color. Where's this at? Any way to get that front bumper/splitter? I also need a drivers side seat belt. Bummer for it to go to the junkyard, that thing should be restored.

it's in the brown field ecology pickapart on heritage rd.
i'll be going down there again this saturday or sunday....

I have no 16, same red color. Where's this at? Any way to get that front bumper/splitter? I also need a drivers side seat belt. Bummer for it to go to the junkyard, that thing should be restored.

Goatman really wants that front trim for his street rig, if you can grab it. I make it down toward sandy eggo from time to time and can pick it up from you.

I'm going down there tomorrow, if the front dam/trim thing is still on there, I'll grab it.

Thanks. If you can get it, we'll figure out how to get it from you. Any chance there's a good drivers side seat belt? The retracter on mine doesn't work.

No, just a Comanche seat belt, different from an XJ.

Sorry, been super busy.
Front air dam deal was gone when I got there. the drivers seatbelt retractor didn't...for the most part.
I grabbed the pass side tail light, just because it was perfect. The drivers side, some asshat had smacked with something and cracked since I last saw it.

Back