• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders & Guides

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
We need a few volunteers to lead some trails. PLEASE only volunteer if you are certain you will be attending.

We'll have a few benefits for being a trail guide again this year too. Only requirements are you must be somewhat familiar with Rausch Creek and you must be sure to keep your group together.

Trail Guides will receive 1 Free NAC-Fest T-Shirt

We also need an organizer
. Someone who can yell and get folks in the right groups and to make sure someone brand new to wheeling and on 30s isn't lined up to run reds. This person will also receive a FREE event t-shirt. Person will need to be at RC early to make sure things go easy. I will be around to help a bit, but with registrations I can't do it all.

Like last year, I've already spoken to a few suckers :)D), but who else is willing to lead a group this year??? What level of trails would you like to lead???

Mrshaft696 Blue/black, need anything more let me know.

We also need an organizer
. Someone who can yell and get folks in the right groups and to make sure someone brand new to wheeling and on 30s isn't lined up to run reds. This person will also receive a FREE event t-shirt. Person will need to be at RC early to make sure things go easy. I will be around to help a bit, but with registrations I can't do it all.

Someone who can yell? I think I might fit that part ;)

You do, but can you be at Raush on time? :laugh2:

:moon:

If you are serious, let me know.

I won't be drinking.....as much....this year so ill have no excuse not to be up early. I'm trying to remember times, IIRC be on the trails by 9ish is what we usually aim for? If I'm there for 8, is that early enough?

Consider it done, I'll have the old lady to keep me in line so I can keep everybody else is line.
Haha!
Awesome. Thanks Ross!
We won't have anyone that has problems hearing you!

I can lead...well, whatever's needed...whatever we can do to help...Carol and I will be there wed. nite, so let us know how we can help.
Rich

I can lead...well, whatever's needed...whatever we can do to help...Carol and I will be there wed. nite, so let us know how we can help.
Rich

Awesome. Thanks Rich!
You could probably get a set of newbies on 225s down some red level trails so I'm not worried!

Back