• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Thanks everyone for a great time. I had to skip early yesterday because I found out the rest of my family was sick at home when I checked in. Sabrina had a great time as well, and it was nice meeting the silly Orygun clan. Much different group without the asshattery. More what I envisioned when we started this Chapter 8 years ago. You guys are doing an awesome job.

:cheers:

Much different group without the asshattery. More what I envisioned when we started this Chapter 8 years ago. You guys are doing an awesome job.

I appreciate that.

Thanks for making it out, Phil. It was good to have you out there.

During the festivities on Saturday I remembered you said you were thinking about checking out Ravens Roost. I asked if anyone had seen you, and they all pointed to Joe's rig.

"ECKSJAY was here" :D

Thanks everyone for a great time. I had to skip early yesterday because I found out the rest of my family was sick at home when I checked in. Sabrina had a great time as well, and it was nice meeting the silly Orygun clan. Much different group without the asshattery. More what I envisioned when we started this Chapter 8 years ago. You guys are doing an awesome job.

i try;)

It was nice to meet you Phil. I think everyone had a great time, well except for the 4 on the 18 hour run on Saturday, they might disagree.

Back