• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best place to buy fiberglass fenders?

The only company selling 97+ fenders is Ajax / Trailer Products. They're a different flare than most, and look relatively stock.

fender.jpg

Glassworks and Hanneman are the other two popular styles, with hanneman being the most popular. Neither make them for 97+ but they still fit, and look great. The body lines all match up, only difference is the top edge has a chamfer instead of a roll like the 97+. Here are the glassworks on my '00 XJ:

l_08550f3a6cebb8a25302e0e841d9c45a.jpg

l_53d0f452ae3d4dd0a822164c22b0bae9.jpg

l_0197cdd40992461a94535e35839748ac.jpg

l_070f26bed91a429392fe1c89e5e2cde9.jpg

I got my direct from glassworks. Way better to do since all the other companies will just dropship, and I am pretty sure Tim at glassworks takes paypal. Here is a photo of mine too

IMG_0593.jpg

i took the pricing out of my work invoicing program. i just talked to the boss and he said the pricing was old and that what hannemann was selling them for a long time ago. i just changed the pricing on the fenders to $160 so now we are the same a hannemann. i lowered the shipping by $10 but i think i might end up eating some of the shipping. i based the shipping on an order i did 2 months ago to san diego and thats what it cost us to ship them.

i took the pricing out of my work invoicing program. i just talked to the boss and he said the pricing was old and that what hannemann was selling them for a long time ago. i just changed the pricing on the fenders to $160 so now we are the same a hannemann. i lowered the shipping by $10 but i think i might end up eating some of the shipping. i based the shipping on an order i did 2 months ago to san diego and thats what it cost us to ship them.

Hey Tom i'm a little bit confused. When you choose the both option there is a number (+194.67) Is that in addition to the 150 price of 1 fender?

so would the price of a pair be 300 or (150+194.67) before tax and shipping?

Thanks!

Hey Tom i'm a little bit confused. When you choose the both option there is a number (+194.67) Is that in addition to the 150 price of 1 fender?

so would the price of a pair be 300 or (150+194.67) before tax and shipping?

Thanks!

For you i'm gathering it would be 160 per fender and seeing as your in orange county it'd be cheapest to pick em up. thats 320 +tax if it isn't included. i'm sure t&j will clarify

Last edited:
Back