• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who's the idiot

I would guess the one that stole it.

So who is missing an XJ?

Must have been before my time.

Might have been. Norma was still alive, so it was before 2004. I have pictures around here someplace. :D

:compwork:

I remember when your tire fled the scene, down Bald Mountain, and you chased it like a Polish Firebird just in case gravity did not get it to the bottom of the hill.

I remember when your tire fled the scene, down Bald Mountain, and you chased it like a Polish Firebird just in case gravity did not get it to the bottom of the hill.

LMAO! I was there for that one too!

Think I have pics of that one too.
:D

IIRC that was a pretty steep ravine. That tire was moving!

My first instinct was to give chase... as I was making my way behind it a thought crossed my mind:: what am I gonna do when I catch up to it ;)

I also remember getting a call one time, looking for an entire Dana 30 housing to get delivered to Rubicon

That was good times!

530167126203_0_BG.jpg

The need for the housing was a result of the rollover - seems the axle tube was cracked then and it fully separated on the trail. Master welder Dan T got it going to the point that I could finish the trail and drive all the way home ;)

WWR

Back