• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

Still alive, though tomorrow, the doctor will try and cut my finger off.

As mentioned previous, just after Thanksgiving, I was helping Noah load a "free" 800 pound hot tub onto his trailer. The two gorillas helping us pushed way too fast, and my finger got caught between the hot tub frame and the trailer frame. After I finished dancing around, and pulled off my glove, I realized the end of the finger shouldn't be hanging on by a tiny flap of skin.

5 minute drive to the ER, and 12 stitches later, I was good as new - not. Turns out I smashed the end bone into 5 pieces, and one of the pieces spun 90 degrees, and now that it's mostly healed, we can see a chunk of that bone protruding from the skin.

So, they'll cut it back open and remove the bone fragment with Vise Grips or similar, then so it back up again. Hopefully, this will allow it to heal, since it's not quite healing yet.

Ahhh, the joys of old age...

David Bricker / SYR

No, that sounds about right. I swear The Varmints will be the death of me one way or another.

Not that I’m competing with David or anything, but I did take a little notch out of my thumb with an angle grinder last week. Not nearly as bad, I know. But it bled like hell.

5887500226774dede4fbbbebd7152d96.jpg

3ded6b65e447ac7c2dfe62941f115a0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little manic today. Decided the North and southbridge heat sinks on the shop computer needed new thermal compound. It would help if I did not have the focus of a gnat.
:D
Spinning in circles but I'm still in it suckers!

It is much pleasure as old people get from complaining, I will never whine about resetting a CPU cooler again.

Oh wait, old people don't understand technology. Never mind. Must be getting senile-er!

PISS OFF!
:D
Still in it.

It has been so long since any of the others posted you might be the last one left.

Of course it may just be that the rest have forgotten how to log in.

Animal control was a couple doors down. So on a lark when they went back to their truck I asked her if a 40 caliber was probably the best slug for dropping a coyote. LMAO! THE OFFICER ABOUT FREAKED OUT! "Don't be asking me that, it's illegal! " I said, but I'd use a silencer.

STILL IN IT!
And probably on yet another watch list. Can't figure out why but I know I'm already on one that I know of...
:dunno:

Of course it may just be that the rest have forgotten how to log in.

I'm here courtesy of my password manager.

Since when is it illegal to shoot coyotes?

A 22LR works just fine. Only reason to go centerfire is if you need longer range accuracy. Unlikely you are getting much of that with a .40cal.

Don't lose track of that PW manager. I imagine that could be a fiasco.

I took 2 shots at a coyote once with a .22lr. 230 yards. Hit under his belly, then 6" above his back. He casually walked away. :roflmao:

Back