• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brown's Camp 8/23 11am Shakedown run.

moparmansfield

NAXJA Forum User
This will be my XJ's first time out so I'll be taking it easy and checking the Jeep out as I go. 33s 4.10s long arms and LS in the rear. Will bring lunch and hang out a bit. Haven't been to Browns Camp before either.

I'll be in the ugly gunmetal pearl 2 door. I don't foresee any big issues with the Jeep, but I'm bringing a good amount of tools just in case. Only things I don't have at this time is a high lift jack or a spare tire/wheel, so if anyone comes through, it would be nice to have one of those around just in case! (Might have the spare lined up though).

-Thomas

Successful shakedown run. Jeep did great, aside from some long arm joints that need rebuilding, sway bar disconnect hold up brackets needing to be made, and some other small things. Getting it ready for the next trip that comes up

Nice! I have always used zip ties to hold my disconnects.

I am bummed I missed it. I think I may go for a ride out there this Saturday.

Back