• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rocky-road.com

nasse

NAXJA Forum User
HI all
I just wanna share this with you.
recently I ordered some parts from rocky-road.com, and when the shipment arrived I was surprised to find that the were missing parts alto I have played for it. I have been faxing and emailing rocky-road about this for the past month, and they don't even bother to answer me.
I guess because I live abroad (NORWAY).not that that is a excuse.
stay clear of this company.
I will certainly not be doing any business with them i the future

regards
Frode

Same old Rocky Road.
I don't deal with them anymore much, either.
Good merchandise, chitty customer service.
:rtm:

I didn't have any problem with them whn I went to the store. Very helpfull, but haven't ordered anything from them. If I can make it up there this weekend I'll see what I can find out.

I ordered a BB from them about 3 years ago. Everything got here on time, and all parts included.

Service may have changed since...

I've e-mailed back and forth with them a lot asking questions first about my Tracker then my samurai and then my XJ til I found this place. Always been courteous and timely in answerring my questions. I have yet to buy anything but they've always answered all my questions.

I've purchased several items from RRO with the luxury of picking them up in person. They have things I want, and I like supporting a local buisness.

Back