• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Sway bar parts and other things

RobDodge

NAXJA Forum User
In rebuilding the suspension on my 94’ I found out that the rear sway bar brackets that hold it to the body were rusted out and have had no luck finding a vendor who sells them. I can find the front but not the rear

DayStar bushings have the mounting sleeve.

The local junkyard should have a few good ones.

The local junkyard should have a few good ones.

I personally wouldn't even bother reinstalling rear sway bars. They aren't really necessary and from what I understand weren't even originally installed on some models. I don't run any and most people I know don't run rear sway bars on the xj.

I personally wouldn't even bother reinstalling rear sway bars. They aren't really necessary and from what I understand weren't even originally installed on some models. I don't run any and most people I know don't run rear sway bars on the xj.

My 1994 ad one. The 1996 do not. The 1996 do have stiffer springs so that may be the reason. I was not able to tell a difference when I removed the bar from the 1994.

Agreed

Back