• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headliners

PDXGraham

NAXJA Forum User
well as most XJ owners know the cherokee headliner 90% sags out and looks like crap. what you you guys do for replacment fabric? camo, plaid, or stock fabric, or just remove it all togethor? i replaced my headliner fabric with USAF tiger stripe style camoflauge (looks great with the grey interior), post pics of what ya got, i'll post pics in the AM

I don't think this qualifies as mod-tech and definately pic requests aren't allowed and will get the thread closed quick. As for fabric design it's up to the individual person, most of us that do it get the fabric from local fabric shops. Some of us out here though will go a little further and order replacement material that already has the foam attached to make it like newer cars, then there's the special few that put suede headliner material in which makes it all the more awesome.

Back