• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help installing a 241

What time were you thinking of starting? I get off work around 10am. As long as I have a way of getting up there, (my jeep doesn't move atm) I'd be available to help you.

Scott

What time were you thinking of starting? I get off work around 10am. As long as I have a way of getting up there, (my jeep doesn't move atm) I'd be available to help you.

Scott

I'll be starting in the morning. It's going to take me a bit to get the TNT bellypan off since the remaining cross-member nuts spun when I was putting it on. So if you were heading up here later in the morning, I'd hope to be ready to slap it in and start to clearance the pan by the time you'd arrive.

I'd like to help but unfortunately I'll be in Las Vegas until Friday evening. If your project spills over into Saturday, let me know.

Matt

I'll be starting in the morning. It's going to take me a bit to get the TNT bellypan off since the remaining cross-member nuts spun when I was putting it on. So if you were heading up here later in the morning, I'd hope to be ready to slap it in and start to clearance the pan by the time you'd arrive.

Ah, that's right. I forgot the TNT belly needs some lovin' for that to fit. What's your plan for that? I know Sierra Drifter modified his to get it to fit. Have you seen his thread over on JF?

If I just bring all my crud with me to work, I could probably just go straight from work (Commerce City) to you. That would put me up where you are around 10 or slightly there after. I'd be good to help until the sun goes down and if it does spill into Saturday, I could help then too.

Scott

I came across Sierra Drifter's posts while researching. Here's his mod to the bellypan. I'm going to have to find someone to patch it up for me. It's hard to tell, but it looks like his pan is a tucked up higher than mine. Should just be able to cut out a square to make it fit.

belly-mod2-1.jpg

belly-mod7-1.jpg

Okie dok. As long as you know what you're wanting to do, I'm game.

I've got the Clayton kit, so the only piece I had to modify was the transmission mount plate.

Scott

Back