• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Where is a god place to start looking at RVs Craigslist seems to be useless for the last few years and Facebook marketplace is all over the place with pricing, and you only get the 100 mile radius search. Also looking into possibilities of converting an old small transfer bus too. Is there a good area to buy from. Or a good rv/bus sale website?
Good luck. The market is INSANE! Everyone was buying last year and prices are going up this year. If you buy used, don't go past 5 years old if possible. Normal roof life is 10 to 12 years.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Yea it looks like the market got hot.
Something less than 5 years is going to be out of my price range. Im looking for something thats going to be considered a pile of shit to most RV people. But I pretty much want to re do the interior, I will look alot harder at the roofs now though.

Yea it looks like the market got hot.
Something less than 5 years is going to be out of my price range. Im looking for something thats going to be considered a pile of shit to most RV people. But I pretty much want to re do the interior, I will look alot harder at the roofs now though.
The whiter the better. The membrane turns black as it deteriorates.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

what sucks about those wrecks is the go on the carfax and even if its fixed right kills the resale.

Hope they at least had insurance!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Got some snow here, first time since Thanksgiving 2019

ed7e887d41c7c60ef25b87e3e9f5956a.jpg

ae438b75fb7ce749affafdf9cd2b7716.jpg

We have 2300 miles on our's.
How you liking it?

I get how everyone talks about how “old” it is. Definitely less gadgets than the other makes but so far I’m loving it!
Very comfortable and very big

The 32gal tank is nice but that 14mpg though...

what sucks about those wrecks is the go on the carfax and even if its fixed right kills the resale.
Yea! That’s the 1st thing I thought. Really pissed me off because I was fine buying this brand new truck. After searching for a used one, I bought new because they seem to hold value like a JK does. Figured, screw it, I’ll buy new and sell at some point. Now I have a shit stain on the car fax

Hope they at least had insurance!

They do. No push back. They are covering. Took it to some old friends for the estimate. They will take care of me.

I get how everyone talks about how “old” it is. Definitely less gadgets than the other makes but so far I’m loving it!

Very comfortable and very big

The 32gal tank is nice but that 14mpg though...
Well you gotta show off the new ride! It was the most comfortable double cab I sat in, but i just got a good deal on my truck and was already familar with it from my bosses truck. Only double cab I thought 4 grown men could comfortably travel in. But really who wants that kind of company anyway

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

The lease is up on our F150 in June. We are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay under on miles. I've already talked to my Ford salesman and he says that we can't get any "lease equity" unless we do it more than 120 days before the end of the current lease...

I'm very happy with our F150, but we have a few "first world things" we'd like to get if we lease another F150...

Should be interesting.

mac 'I hate buying cars' gyvr

Back