• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale. . . .

Re: For Sale . . . .

ooo man, i was telling myself that there was no way you could do that.

Ok just to be fair, everyone pick a number between 1 and 1000, the person that picks the number has first dibs!

Also first please PM me the most you are willing to spend for it.

Thanks

Letterman said:
Ok just to be fair, everyone pick a number between 1 and 1000, the person that picks the number has first dibs!

Also first please PM me the most you are willing to spend for it.

Thanks

am i close ?

Letterman said:
Just Kidding! :laugh3:

kr7o said:
Pictures please!

standard.jpg

Now we know why Matt bid first! :)

I really want to go there! Some of my buddies went there before and they made it without any rocker protection. They said I should be ready for it since I have run everything local, but it is such a long trip and I don't know if it is worth it. Maybe if some of the more experienced guys in the SC think I am ready, I will go. Is there some place in CA that might provide a similar experience without driving all the way to NV? When my buddies went last week they ran into problems near Barstow. Couldn't believe they tried to drive that rig into such a crevass without a strap or at least chains! Anyway, they ended up not making it all the way after paying the bill in Barstow. Guess I will stay local for a while as I haven't experienced everything here yet and it is a lot cheaper than a trip to NV.

Back