• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

starts then dies.. RENIX

JVRacer04

NAXJA Forum User
itll start up then just dies... im obviously not gettin fuel but my starter relay is giving it fuel durring crank

what could be wrong? i bypassed my ballast resistor and still nuthing. i was on the freeway last night and it just died on me and now it wont stay running

any other things i should look at? im about to go hardwire the fuel pump and see if thats whats wrong

well ... i gave one of the wires at the ballast resistor 12V and the fuel pump works just fine... and i could also hear some relays clicking

what could the problem be here? did my ignition switch just randomly bite the dust?

Since it runs with the jumper wire I think your problem is your ignition switch. It's easy to replace and is under $20. Read and understand the adjustment procedure first.

JoBo

i didnt think that would be the problem since my radio and everything else still works with the key, but ill take a look at it when i get off work.

Back