• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Create a story using smilies

ReBeL XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Since im sure some of you are bored. Lets see who can make up the best story using the smilies. you get more points for: makes some sense,more smilies,and has something to do with jeeps. well go for it.

Heres a quick example

On Friday night we had this :party: . There were lots of people :cheers: . all of the sudden the :phone: rang. Its was my mother saying :nono: . When your father gets home hes gonna :gonnablow . So being the :dunce: that i am forgot to show everyone where the bathroom was. My dad came home and being the :geek: he is started doing his :compwork: instead of joining. while he was doing his :compwork: Some one came over and :puke: on his :paperwork . He got :flamemad: and shut down my party. And now im grounded. :doh:

Listen :sunshine:, I think you are kinda :looney:, maybe even a :looser: :exclamati You probably :smootch: guys and take it in the :moon:. Are you a butt :pirate1:? Or are you just :confused:? I think you need some serious :helpme:. Did I make you :bawl:?

:laugh2: ya, this is fun!

This is destine for the Den.

Willis said:
Listen :sunshine:, I think you are kinda :looney:, maybe even a :looser: :exclamati You probably :smootch: guys and take it in the :moon:. Are you a butt :pirate1:? Or are you just :confused:? I think you need some serious :helpme:. Did I make you :bawl:?

:laugh2: ya, this is fun!

This is destine for the Den.

Nope. Im just really really bored since i am on break from school.

CHAPTER ONE
We went to the big city to see our friend
. He offered us some :cheers: but it tasted like
piss2.gif
. After we :puke: , We :tears: and we went to see our old buddy :rattle: BG in WI where he offered us a cheese and :spam: sandwitch, which also made us :puke: . By this time we felt like :twak: :rattle: . We went to see our old friend :smoker:
, but he was too stock for us, so we went to see :farmer: Matt because he is featured in all the Cool mags. He helped us :repair: our Jeep so we could continue our journey.

If they would let us use more smilies My story would be longer!

CHAPTER TWO

On our way west we saw
trying to :badpc: He was real :mad: so we went on by him. Next we saw
sequoia.jpg
, he was :roflmao: because he had been :greensmok: :attom: . He was not much :helpme: either. So we headed back east where men don't :smootch: . Half way across the :us: we saw
egon_comp_mascot_bsd.gif
She was :party: with
egon_sign_gsp_2.gif
. Boy what a bunch of :jester: . We said :wave: and took our Jeep down the road. We were very :speepin: and :smsoap: so we headed home :exclamati

i got screw you somethin....

Back